ONE tool to sharpen both knives and scissors, sharp as new.
- Re-sharpens knives, even large blunt kitchen knives, cleavers, choppers and mezzalunas.
- Also sharpens large and small scissors – left or right handed.
- Knives, cleavers, mezzalunas
With the back edge of the knife on a flat surface, simply draw the sharpener across the cutting edge. After 5-6 passes, the tungsten carbide sharpening heads restore a really sharp edge right up to the tip, even on the bluntest edges.
- NOTE: not suitable for serrated or scalloped-edges knives.
Simply push the blades through the tungsten carbide sharpening head. Repeat up to 10 times, to get edges sharp enough to cleanly cut tissue paper.
- Full instructions included.