- DIY: Multi-tool blades, penknives, carbide tile-cutters, pointed tools. etc
- Garden: Secateurs & loppers
- House: Scissors, knives, smoothing glassware chips
- Sports: Darts, fishhooks
- The 3 surfaces – flat, ½ round and groove – have thousands of industrial grade diamond particles bonded to a steel alloy. They are very long lasting; retain their flatness and sharpen the hardest materials incl. carbide, ceramic & stainless steel. Diamond rod length: 6.7cm/2.6"
Anodised Aluminium Case
- Protects the diamond rod when not in use.
- Knurled nut locks the diamond rod at any length. Product length retracted: 13.8cm/5.4"
Recommended in the well-known book ‘The Garden Expert’ by Dr Hessayon.