The Multi Sharp Chainsaw Sharpening Tool Restores a Sharp New Edge to the Cutters and Maintains the Depth Guides.
- A sharp chainsaw is easier to use, doesn't drag, gives a cleaner cut, and is safer to use.
- This tool restores a sharp new cutting edge to the cutters, with no need to remove the chain from the saw.
- Also includes a Depth Gauge and Flat File to maintain the right cutter-to-depth-guide height. (Essential for correct chainsaw operation). See article on Sharpening Depth Gauges.
- 4.8mm (3/16”) size for chainsaws with a pitch of 0.325”.
- Full step-by-step instructions included.
- Fits these makes, incl: Black & Decker, Bosch, Champion, Husqvarna, McCulloch, Partner, Makita, Mountfield, Hitachi, Performance Power, Poulain, Remington, Ryobi, Sovereign, Stihl and most other makes.
Replacement files available to give many years use.
- The instruction manual usually states the chainsaw size (pitch). Otherwise look at any three consecutive rivets on your chain and measure the distance in inches between the centres of the two outer ones (ignore the middle one). Divide this distance by 2. e.g. if the measure is 1/2" the pitch is 1/4".